cmpltly awsme bgl simlater - jj52

Often I find the emails that accompany the games to be as/more amazing as/than the games they accompany.

"I was going to ask god to bless this one but even he has standards so I guess you'll have to do."

The inference is that I have no standards and that I am likely to bless this program. One of those two things is wrong.

From the start this heads on to my not a game pile, in this case not a utility either. The program opens by needing me to type RUN. After that, I am greeted with the screen below. Points are given for the attempt to center the text and removed for the random vowel usage.


With no further instructions, I press enter and get greeted with the word SCORE:. A second press draws a circle on the screen. A final press tells me I bit the bagel 3.3874512times. Extra point for the lack of spacing.


Pressing Space and Enter to restart results in a dismal beeping, anything else spares you the beeps. After this 0 OK, 81:1

Fortunately, it doesn't look like I need to replay.

Technical Ability - 10.1%

20 bonus points are awarded for the copy protection in line 79, minus 20 points due to it being circumvented by the program ending and being able to list it.

Achievement - 0.9%

I bit the bagel, maybe I should award myself points?

Fun - 5%

The basic listing gets a little interesting in line 79.

Crap Factor - 93.2%

Crap.

Roundup

Pros -
  • It runs
Cons -
  • It runs
Remember I play these games so you don't have to. Should you play this game I bear no responsibility for your mental health afterwards. Should the warnings not be enough you can download and play it here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Core Hangman - Etch A Sketch - Jamie Bradbury

If you thought 2023 was crap, think again!

Katakombs of Kakrafon - Jim Waterman